We look forward to seeing you this year, and hope that you will come out as always to support your local farmers and buy our products. The market will be different this year, with many of the things that make farmers markets fun on hold. We are making these changes and enacting new rules because we want you and our farmers to remain healthy. It’s a team effort, and we need your help to ensure the market remains safe. Know that COVID-19 rules from the state level exist, and in order to remain open, need to be followed.
Please follow the market’s rules during this time:
- No dogs/pets.
- No musician performances indoors.
- Please don’t come to market if you are sick.
- Keep 6 feet apart: look for the chalk lines on the floor.
- Limit the number of family members.
- Only 30 customers allowed in the market at one time.
- No eating or drinking in the market.
- No touching veggies.
- If you bring your own reusable bag or box you must load it yourself.
- Please wear a mask; gloves are encouraged.
- Please do any socializing outside the market building, and respect social distancing guidelines while doing so.
- These rules will change as needed, and someday we can go back to mask-free fun.
Note that many members are taking pre-orders that can be collected outside. Take advantage of this service to save time and limit social contact. Each farm has its own system; for a pre-order guide, go here.
There will be no samples, no coffee to drink, and no special events this year. For now, the POP Club is suspended (EBT continues as in years past).
Thanks for your support,
The Duluth Farmers Market